If we didn't have an answer to your question in our FAQ, please give us a shout below! We'll get back to you in about 1-2 business days.
Shipping notice: Late deliveriesSince April 2020, the USPS has been facing unprecedented delays in service. This is attributed to both working within the constraints of recommended health and safety protocols, as well as reductions in federal funding and resources.
As a result, small shops across the country have had to adapt to working with increased transit times, shipping costs, and unforeseen challenges. And as small shop customers ourselves, it has impacted our personal shopping experiences and completely understand the frustration this can cause.
In an effort to resolve dependability issues and transit delays, we now ship larger parcels via UPS, and all international orders via UPS Express Worldwide. While nothing is guaranteed, this will help ensure that orders do not take months to arrive.
Smaller parcels will still ship USPS as we weren't seeing as many significant delays with those. However, we offer expedited shipping options via UPS for any of our products during checkout.
We kindly ask the following to help us, help you:
- Plan for possible delays with your order.
- Take note of any product-specific processing times
- Read our shipping FAQ below.
- Please allow 20 calendar days (40 days for international) from the date of the origin scan for your order to arrive.
- If your order has not arrived by then, please contact us using the form below with your name and order number.