An original poster honoring the first hypercoaster that featured a splashdown when it opened in 2009 in Mason, Ohio.
- Poster only, does not include frame
- 13 in. x 19 in.
- Giclée print (archival inkjet)
- Heavy-weight archival matte paper
- Includes acid-free, archival print sleeve
- Shipped rolled in a rigid 3 ply spiral wound tube
- Printed by our friends at H&H Press in Chicago, IL.
This item has sold out. We typically restock (non-limited edition) posters every month or so. Please join our club for priority notice of their release.